The Republic of Serbia is a landlocked country in the central Balkans. 7.1 million people live in Serbia, 80% of which are Serbians, the other 20% are of other decent.
The capital city is Belgrade, other larger cities are Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac and Subotica.

Serbia is not a member of the European Union, it is currently considered a candidate country.

Niš
Belgrade